1. Perform surface anticoagulant modification of thermoplastic elastomers;
2. Blood coagulation test for surface anticoagulant modification of thermoplastic elastomer;
3. Participate in the preparation and modification of SOP and quality standard documents for surface anticoagulation modification of thermoplastic polymer elastomers;
4. Other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in biomedical engineering, polymer chemistry, material chemistry or related;
2. More than 2 years working experience, with anticoagulant modification of polymer surface;
Skilled in anticoagulant modification technology and testing technology;
4. Conscientious and responsible in work, with good communication skills.