1. Assiste the project leader to carry out the research and development of the research project, and the design of molds, tooling and fixtures related to production;
2. Carry out small mechanical modification of equipment related to the R&D project;
3. Participate in the development and revision of quality standard documents of molds and tooling related to the R&D project;
4. Other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design or related;
2. More than two years working experience, proficient in 2D, 3D and other drawing software;
3. Have working experience in tooling, fixture, etc.
4. Serious and responsible work, good communication skills.